Monday, January 17, 2011

Henna...

...on furniture??? Wow, I've heard of doodling, but this takes it to a whole new level...(actually it's laser etched, not doodled)...came across these gorgeous end tables and I thought I'd share it with you....

 via.


 "Tattoo"  end table by designer Debbie Palao. I love how creative this is. What do you think? 
Available here.

12 comments:

  1. Wow! These are so cool! I've never seen anything like them. I love things that are different, these are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this was just the idea I was looking for and I plan to copy this :), thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that's absolutely amazing!

    ♥ Leia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the twist and the design

    ReplyDelete
  5. very innovative but isnt this slightly creepy...a blackish hand coming up infront of your table :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. not sure...as sinfully spicy said....!! Maybe just the henna design without the hand...or maybe the hennaed hand on another item, such as a lamp (appearing to hold the lamp) would have been better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may be in the minority, but think it's kinda creepy. eek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a friend who's thinking of a pair of henna-ed hands on her wall :) (think you know her too) and I am thinking henna tattoo around my ankle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! What a Great IDEA and beautiful drawings! Kisses from Portugal : ***

    ReplyDelete

Rant? Rave? Tell me about it!

previous Next home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...