Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Let's sit and chat....

As you can see, I'm still dreaming of a cozy nook for myself. I've spent the better part of the day emulating a decapitated chicken, running to catch up with errands that seem to have piled up in the wake of my carefree weekend. So it's no wonder that I'm dreaming of sinking into some cushiony warmth and catching my breath over a cup of hot chai! But dinner needs to be prepared and junior needs to work on homework...I'll probably drink that chai swiveling between stove and island, but I'm not complaining....there's a kind of peace to be had at the end of a busy productive day too--I need those just as much as I need my days of vegging out!! 

Enough about me, how was your Tuesday? productive? laid back? or that perfect balance of both? I hope as you hurtle back homewards in the office rush hour (sorry it took me all day to get this post out! :)), the traffic is kind and the driving is easy.............and I hope you have a spot like this to come home to....


 

Via.



  via.

So which one of these nooks would you like to come home to? Let me know.........


xoxo,
Gagan





PS: Don't forget, the CSN giveaway ends tomorrow........make sure to enter for your chance!!!







18 comments:

  1. any of the first 3 really..sigh..the yellow cushions look fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first and last are calling my name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Me too, I'm loving the first arrangement! Though the last one is beautiful too!

    That's why condo living is not that great sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Tuesday was relatively productive :)
    I've been busy, so far behind on errands/chores myself...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.. I can so cuddle up there as well.. I love love window seats.. but have never had the opportunity to have one at home.. Thought I'd do it here.. but didnt work out. :-(

    Hope you are having a fabulous week !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all make me day dream too! But if I HAD to choose just one...it would be the first!

    BTW, you had me cracking up with "emulating a decapitated chicken"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh these images made my day :) love cozy spots especially all of these with so much color. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last one.. would love to sit and read by the window with a hot cup of tea... great view. As for Tuesday.. mine was like yours.. crazily busy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely collection of cozy corners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh! I love love love the 1st one... closely followed by the 3rd one. Have always wanted a big bay window seat and those lovely cushions too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All lovely, I really like the vibrancy and color of the 4th one, but if I had to come home after a hard day, I'd pick #1! Ahhh...I would just collapse on it, kick my shoes off and order take out Thai food!

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved the last one for the colors, the lantern & a view to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first one please ..
    I love being close to a window.

    ReplyDelete
  14. #1 it is. I don't mind the last one either. Nice view.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1st and last, for the view :).

    Thank you for the chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those cushions in the third pic are sooo fab. I can lie down and chat too :)
    And ya about NewYork shopping...not exactly a loot but I got few thing..will mail you and Divya the pics shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Drool Drool Drool-Love the first pic!Hi there!I've been a silent admirer:)all this while .Just love your blog.Anytime I'm running out of inspiration or just bored and need a smile I hop on here.Small request-Everybody seems to be blogging about everything that you can think of...but I hope you could blog on "Puja Rooms/Puja Places in the houses here...since there is no designated "Puja Rooms" in our houses here I was just looking for insipartions/ideas to set the place for Puja..I have to admit though I'm not as religious as I may sound:)Thanks for sharing your wonderful world with all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Rant? Rave? Tell me about it!

previous Next home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...