Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome, 2011!

Hello, 2011---it took you a whole year to get here, didn't it? I'm just glad you made it, (I'm glad I made it(!!))...well, I'm right here waiting, with my arms open and my head held high. Hello again....




 Via.

Here's to new beginnings, to hope, to peace, to inspiration and beauty (the timeless kind, not the skin-deep kind)..... I've never been one to make resolutions, the new year never held much meaning for me other than the late night party---pretty much a youngster's view of the world. This past year changed a lot of things for me (I think I grew up a little!) I understood the meaning of the words cherish and loss and the true meaning of the word hope. Well here it is, a year which brings the promise of hope with it (am I naive to subject "time" to such high expectations? Maybe. But as always, hope reigns and gives us all something to look forward to.)  May 2011 be "the good year"**.

2010 was not all bad--this was the year that I gifted this blog to myself--the year I made some amazing friends, discovered this most supportive and inspiring world out there.....the world would be such a beautiful place if all it's (human) inhabitants were this kind and supportive!.....The blog pretty much has taken on a life of it's own in these past few months--I'm watching it's evolution, as much a spectator as you, dear reader.  There may be some changes on this blog this year.....some good, some freakin' awesome and some not so good.... I hope you'll stay by my side as I continue on this journey. It's lovely to have your company, please stay a while..... :)








** Am SO NOT referring to the tyre company here.

4 comments:

  1. A Very Happy New Year to you & your family! I hope you get all what you want this year & its more fulfilling than the last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, G.
    You're right..."let there be hope"...loads of it....for nothing is so beautiful yet so deep.

    ReplyDelete

Rant? Rave? Tell me about it!

previous Next home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...